Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

£50 AWIN voucher

7 REPLIES 7
First Timer

Hi,

Similar to others on this forum, I also had the same problem with the £50 amazon voucher. No contact since the original sign up on Aug 29th, have tied contacting via the uk-talktalkvouchers email address to no avail despite several attempt over the last few months!

Not impressed by the liaising between awin and talktalk as talktalk customer services clearly had no idea what i was talking about RE voucher.

Please rectify this,

Dominik

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi alternatingcurrant

Thanks for your post. 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

First Timer
Ok, this has been done, thanks.

Hi @alternatingcurrant

Thanks for updating your profile.

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

Hi @alternatingcurrant

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few weeks. 

Regards

First Timer

I also have not received my voucher, or any response to the 2 emails I have sent. Order was placed on 18.02.2019.

@Hayley91

Can you start a new topic and also update your community profile to include your landline number.

Thanks 

First Timer

Hello all,

Dont know now how to start a new thread, so thought post on the current one as have the same problem. I signed up with talk talk in February 2019 and still awaiting my £50 voucher. I have sent emails with no response to uk-talktalkvouchers@awin.com. I have updated my landline as well. It would be great if can have some advice. Thanks.