would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

AWIN voucher

21 REPLIES 21
iannhyin
First Timer

Hi,

Similar to other posts, I have not received the voucher.

Mailed them but no reply.

My order was placed on 03/10/18.

Talktalk number updated in my profile.

Can someone help me to claim my missing voucher?

Thank you.

Mandz132
First Timer

I've had the exact same problem. Signed up in October and haven't heard anything.  No reply when I tried to contact Awin. Not sure if we ever get these vouchers by the looks of things! 

Community Team

Hi @iannhyin

Thanks for your post. 

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

Community Team

Hi @iannhyin

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few weeks. 

Regards

DylanTed15
First Timer

I joined TalkTalk last October.

I was also promised vouchers to the value of £50.

I have also tried to contact AWIN.COM but have had no joy.

When I rang TalkTalk up they said that the vouchers should be sent out after 90 days as yet I have recieved nothing.

Having read other posts on this subject I feel that TalkTalk are not doing enough to ensure their customers get the vouchers that were promised to us.

TalkTalk please help us.

Community Team

Hi @DylanTed15

Thanks for your post. 

Thanks. 

Community Team

Hi @DylanTed15

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few weeks. 

Regards

alternatingcurrant
First Timer

Hi,

I also had the same problem with the £50 amazon voucher. No contact since the original sign up on Aug 29th, have tied contacting via the uk-talktalkvouchers email address to no avail despite several attempt over the last few months!

Not impressed with the liaising between AWIN (?) and Talktalk as talktalk customer services clearly has no idea what i'm talking about when trying to explain to them.

Dominik

alternatingcurrant
First Timer

Hi,

I also had the same problem with the £50 amazon voucher. No contact since the original sign up on Aug 29th, have tied contacting via the uk-talktalkvouchers email address to no avail despite several attempt over the last few months!

Dominik

Community Team

Hi @alternatingcurrant

Can you start a new topic and also update your community profile to include your landline number, I will then be able to help. 

Thanks

Clare83
First Timer

I have contacted TalkTalk more than 7 times and Emailed Awin 4 times yet no reply regarding my £75 Tesco Voucher.  Management team via TalkTalk said they can’t get hold of them. It’s disgusting that they entice customers in with these offers and don’t give it too them. I left Sky for this. What a waste of time. Considering going back 

teaman99
Conversation Starter

Why give a email address out in the first place only to find you do not get a reply,its ignorance of the highest order Why should the OCEs get the AWIN team and the poor customer cannot get a response,after all its `their` voucher isn't it.

Community Team

@Clare83  Please begin a new topic and ensure that your profile is updated to include your landline number.   Thanks. 

Clare83
First Timer

REMOVED

Community Team

Hi @Clare83

Please dont post personal information on the open community. 

Thanks. 

Clare83
First Timer

Manger was meant to contact me today and I’ve not heard anything. Still no further with regards to my voucher. You Customer care is beyond words 

Clare83
First Timer

Where is my voucher!!! I have been told your looking into it many times and I’ve not got it yet. This is a con!!! 

Community Team

Hi Clare83

Awin have now confirmed the voucher will be dispatched in the next 2 weeks. 

Regards

Hayley91
First Timer

I also have not received my voucher, or any response to the 2 emails I have sent. Order was placed on 18.02.2019.

Community Team

@Hayley91

Can you Start a new topic and also update your community profile to include your landline number and I can help. 

Regards