Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android apps not loading using Wifi

Syuuu
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I just joined Talktalk and switched my old router to the super router but have found that certain apps on my android do not load using wifi. They worked just fine using my old router. 

Is there a way to fix this? Or should I just go back to using my old router?

The super router is DSL 3782.

Also from doing a search I am disappointed to find that the router has firmware vulnerability.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Patricia55
Whizz Kid
Message 1 of 6

.....but thank you anyway, Keith...;-)

I've learnt a lot about TT since joining the forum on 30/12/18..........I say no more.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6
Doesn't matter now cancelled my contract.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

The router does not have a firmware vulnerability the developers have assured us, this might just be a false positive.

You say that only certain apps do not work, I assume that basic web browsing & email work OK? If so that proves the basic broadband is functioning normally. Please can you give me some idea of what apps you are talking about, then I should be able to take this further for you?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Message 4 of 6
Of course I have.
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Since changing the router, have you turned all devices off & back on again?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes