Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Apps not working on wifi

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

my internet went live on 28th Jan and for some reason my apps on my phone don’t work when I’m connected to wifi, yet are absolutely fine when I’m on 4G. They also work fine on other wifi connections so I’m thinking it may be my router? Please could you advise how to resolve this?

thank you 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Lolabell30 welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during Monday.

Do you have any devices connected by cable? 

Have you tried splitting your ssid? Split your router's SSID (wireless network name)

AAfter all that please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Lolabell30

I'm sorry to hear this.

Is HomeSafe showing as enabled in My Account? How to use TalkTalk HomeSafe®  How to turn off homesafe

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

thanks for getting back to me - yep I’ve tried splitting the SSID and still no luck. Any other suggestions?!

Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Did you log into My Account and make sure home safe or kids safe is off.  Did this help.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE