Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful internet all year

Reader039
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

We are a flat full of students and working from home professionals who rely on the internet for our courses and work. We paid for the fastest speed last year knowing that we would all be working from home during the pandemic. The internet has been awful, constantly causing problems and our speed is at 11 Mbps today when our contract guarantees over 30 Mpbs. This has been the case for the last 10 months. This is not what we paid for and I will be expecting a refund as we could have gone with any other provider and received much better service.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @Reader039

Tests are picking up a fault on the line.

I've logged this out to BT Openreach for a Non Appointed engineer - Non appointed means the engineer will be dispatched to look at the line without requiring an appointment be made with you to visit your property.  

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

@Reader039 where have you been for the last 10 months ?

Have you ever reported the slow speeds and asked for a resolution ?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

My profile is updated

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes