would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Awin voucher

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi, 

i signed up to talk talk on the 24th of August online and was told i would receive a £50 voucher for signing up with them. It has been 90 days and i have not received anything. I have email confirmation to prove that this is what was offered. I have since called talk talk twice, on my last call to them the manager lady told me my account has nothing to show about a voucher and said she can’t do anything about the situation. I have also emailed uk-talktalkvouchers@awin.com as advised by the first manager i had spoken to and have got no response. I have gone through this talk talk community and have seen that so many others are going through the same problem. It just seems like talk talk wants customers and do not want to stick to what they have offered those who have signed up. If you can please help me with this situation and resolve the matter. 

Thank you

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @Rubinabegum

Can you check the landline number in your profile, its not linking to any account. 

Thanks 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Ooops sorry. Its been updated. 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Rubinabegum.

Thanks

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Rubinabegum

The Voucher will be dispatched in 3/4 weeks. 

Regards

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Dispatched? By email or post? 

Also by when shall i contact you again if i have no received it? 

Thank you for your help

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Rubinabegum

Its usually sent via Email. if it not arrived in a few weeks let me know.

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi talk talk,

I signed up with home broadband from  beginning of November 2018.

my package was offered with £70 gift vouchers and I followed the procedures accordingly. It has been more than 90 days I haven’t received the vouchers yet. I emailed to the dedicated Awin email address 2 weeks ago  but no response yet. 

I spoke with TalkTalk customer service few times.

it is very strange that they don’t know about this and they are trying to ignore this issue.

it made me very disappointed with talk talk service. 

Could anyone help me about this please?

Rahman
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @Mdatiqur

Thanks for your post. 

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @Mdatiqur

Awin have confirmed that the Voucher will be dispatched in the next few weeks. 

Regards

Highlighted
Popular Poster

hey... I subcribed to take out broadband & telephone last May 2018 and im still waiting for my £75 Tesco vouchers!!!  servral emails to awin and reminders but they do not reply...if I was to leave & go to another provider then im sure I would get some comuncation to stay?..its not fair offering a incentive & letting the customer do all the "chasing up"    is it.Come on guys pull ya socks up and sort my £75 out.

Stacey  Greenhalgh..    

Stacey Lacey
Highlighted
Popular Poster

My disabled step daughter signed up to talk talk last May 2018.Still not her £75Tesco vouchers as promoted. Emailed serveral times to awin and they have all the details. Tried " chasing" them up and so no reply .It's not fair as she was expecting to spend the voucher before Xmas 2018 . We are looking at changing broadband suppliers and contacting advertising standards over lots of complaints  about not issuing vouchers or slow release of them .

Stacey Lacey
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi mikcorrie 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you create your own thread, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi i have been told aldo to contact uk-talktalkvouchers@awin.com and no reply. I signed up the same time as my mate and he recived his and i never 

S.lancaster
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @Stevelanc

Can you start you own thread, and also update your community profile. 

Thanks 

Highlighted
First Timer

Ok thank you. I have updated my profile qnd left the info you may need to contact me. Thank you steve.

S.lancaster
Highlighted
Popular Poster
I think started my own thread? ,,but can't find it or a reply .my need help as not used to posting in forums
Stacey Lacey
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, i have spoken with a Talk Talk adviser who said to contact uk-talktalkvouchers@awin.com.     which i have done.   Looking at the reviews of this service i do not believe i will hear anything back.     

I signed upto the Talk Talk service because the £70 voucher swayed me in September 2018.   I still have not received it, 6 months later!

Please can this be rectified? 

SR

Highlighted
Community Team
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

I'm the same as everyone else.

Joined with a voucher offered. Still no voucher.

Strangely it won't let me use my registered email address to post on this forum. I've spoken over phone with talktalk, emailed awin with no response and still nothing 4 months later.

I purchased the offer on switch, and received confirmation on the email (I'm not putting on here publicly) that I'd receive it within 90 days.

Can you rectify this please.

SJM