Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Awin voucher

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @Sjmcgee86

Can you begin your own topic and also update your community profile to include your telephone number and I can begin to help. 

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer

Good evening,  

When i signed up i used an internet comparison site. I am sorry i dont remember which.

If you are referring to the site i contacted to chase up,it was the site i was advised to email.

I have also spoken to Talk Talk complaints manager who put the request through on the day i left the board message.   I STILL havent heard anything.

It is now 7 months after signing up, i was meant to have received it 90 days later!!!!

Regards

Highlighted
First Timer
Good evening,  

When i signed up i used an internet comparison site. I am sorry i dont remember which.

If you are referring to the site i contacted to chase up,it was the site i was advised to email.

I have also spoken to Talk Talk complaints manager who put the request through on the day i left the board message. 
I still have NOT received my voucher. I have now been with Talk Talk 7 months. I should have received the voucher in 90 days!!

Regards

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi  @Sryorks

Unfortunately there is no sale tracked through AWIN, 

It appears that you signed up directly through our website, meaning that you are ineligible for any vouchers.  

I can only advise that you follow our complaints procedure to dispute this. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Highlighted
First Timer

I certainly will as i have spoken to a Talk Talk Complaints Manager who found on your system i went through a comparison website,which validates what i have told you.  The voucher was the incentive that lured me to Talk Talk.   It seems the company is just that.. talk!

Highlighted
First Timer

Hello,

I've recently switched to talktalk. The package originally offered a £50 voucher but I've not received it. I've emailed awin (as advised by talktalk customer support) but they have not responded. 

I'd appreciate it if you could resolve this issue.

many thanks

Nick

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Nick,

I'm sorry for the delay. Please can you create your own thread in the Billing Section and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks