Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bet 365 not working on WiFi

johnnyfeng
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

For the past 2 days I've been unable to use neither the bet 365 app or website whilst connected to my home WiFi. It works fine in the house using 4g however when I try to load the app up with the WiFi on the app shows on my screen with a loading circle.

I don't have any safety stuff with talktalk ie Home safe. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, I've cleared the data and cache on the app and also my browser cache. Nothing seems to be working. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

glad it's working now.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

johnnyfeng
First Timer
Message 2 of 5
I've turned home safe on and untickee gambling sites and it's worked somehow! Cheers for the advice
0 Likes

johnnyfeng
First Timer
Message 3 of 5
I don't have the kid safe option activated. All of the other betting sites work fine it's just bet365 which I mainly use
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Have you logged into My Account and looked under the home safe settings to verify that any gambling options are not on.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes