Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booked in a Home Move and then got an email 'Call us to cancel the TalkTalk order for your home move

paulwillowilson
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have booked in a home move to transfer my internet from my current rented property, to my new house which is on the 8th of October and goes live at the new property on the 12th of October.

Then today i've had an email ''Call us to cancel the TalkTalk order for your home move'

'Another provider has notified us that they are cancelling your recent TalkTalk home move order and you’ll need to give us a call on 0345 172 0039* to make sure there is no disruption to your services. You can reach us Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm, and Saturdays from 9am to 6pm.'

Why am I receiving this email, I have not cancelled and yet I cannot view existing house moves on my account. 

Please Advise

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Hi @paulwillowilson so glad you got it sorted mine was a bit of a nightmare.

If you have the time please mark one of the posts as best answer which will save others fretting and close out the thread

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

paulwillowilson
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

I ended up calling them and getting it sorted.

The automatic home move system on the talktalk portal put me on Fibre 65 when that wasn't available in the area so they have put me on Fibre 35 and has now go through

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @paulwillowilson I have had a similar issue recently no idea what happened with but @Arne-TalkTalk sorted it

Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.