Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boradband Down

JamesBroadband
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

Hello,

Please help me!  My broadband is down.  I have a solid orange light on the router.

It was working absolutely fine, and then just stopped.

I've tried the obvious things like switching it off for 30 minutes to no avail.

The live connection test tells me "We suspect an issue with your broadband".  When I try to run a full test, it simply says "Oops, it looks like there's been a technical issue :-(".

I've tried the live chat service - it simply says "Busy".

I've tried calling customer support - it simply rings and rings, telling me to try live chat.

What do I do?!  Mobile signal is terrible and I rely upon broadband for work at home like many of us now.

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi James,

Sorry to hear that it's down again, are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, any noise on the line?

Is your router currently connected to your Test Socket if you have one?

Chris

0 Likes

JamesBroadband
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 5

Good morning,

It was too good to be true!  At 09:30 it came back up today.  At 11:00 it has just gone down again.....

James

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi JamesBroadband,

I can see that your broadband service is working again now, is everything OK at your end?

Chris

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @JamesBroadband,

A solid amber light indicates that the router is physically connected ok, but it is unable to log into the TalkTalk network, the staff here on the community will not be back until Monday now, so the Live Chat service would be the best way to get help, they can be very busy in the evening, but you may have more luck with them over the weekend.

The staff here should respond to this post on Monday if you still need them.