Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new hub has no power

Vxki_
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I am a new Talktalk customer and have just come to set up my router but there’s no power. The socket works fine for my existing Sky router. The problem is either the power supply or the router itself. Can I please be sent a new router and/ or power supply?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 1 of 5

@Vxki_ If you want staff on the forum to send you a replacement router, then you really do need to update your profile details as requested.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Vxki_

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Ste_Nix14
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

Is the cable securely connected and you've pressed the Power button located next to the socket. Have you also tried holding the reset button down with a Pin?

If there is still no life then as @AllyM said Talktalk staff are back from tomorrow and should be able to assist you with this.

Steve -
Have you tried turning it off and on again!

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 4 of 5

If you would like staff to help, you should make sure your forum profile is updated with your personal details and your TalkTalk landline number in order that they are able to access your account account (don't post personal details on the thread though), but also bear in mind that support on this forum is not "real time" and staff generally don't work weekends either so it may take a few days to get a reply.

You can also contact TalkTalk by phone on 0345 172 0046 or via live chat here: Our update on Coronavirus - TalkTalk Help & Support (that page also includes the current phone and chat support opening hours) if you want a quicker response.