cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Broadband connection dropping multiple times per day and comes on again

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Craig

The next step will be to arrange a BT Openreach engineer visit.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Hi Craig

Our Network Team have advised that they have contacted you to arrange an engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Participant

Hi All

We had an engineer visit on 21/06/2019 and he did some work. I was called on Monday 23/07/2019 by someone from the team, think it was the network team to say that they can see an engineer had visited but the line still shows errors and they have contacted Open Reach to ask what is the next step and will call me back in two days with an update.

I have not had a call and we are still having the random disconnections happening.

Thank you

Craig

Participant

Hi All

Please note the dates in previous message are incorrect:

Engineer visited Saturday 22/06/2019 and was called on Monday 24/06/2019

Thank you

Craig

Hi Craig,

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing problems. How long do the disconnections usually last? Do you do anything to get the router to reconnect?

Chris

Participant
Hi Chris
The disconnections last about 30 seconds,  light on router goes orange, flickers orange and white then router automatically connects again, we don't have to do anything.
Regards
Craig

OK thanks Craig, I've logged this over to our network team for further investigation. Can you bump the thread on Monday and we'll check for updates

Chris

Participant
Hi Chris
I have not heard from anybody
Participant
Hi Chris
Sorry posted previous message before it was completed.
As mentioned have not heard from anybody concerning my ongoing issue.
Will this be investigated by the network team as you said?

Thank you
Craig

Hi Craig

I'm really sorry for the delays.

I have requested an update from our Network Team and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Hi Craig,

Just to advise, we've not forgotten about your thread, we're just currently awaiting confirmation of the next steps from our Network Team. I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

Thanks

Hi Craig,

Our Network Team have advised that the next step will be to arrange an engineer visit so I'm just sending you a Personal Message to confirm some details.

Please do not post any personal information on the Community, reply via Personal Message (PM) only.

Thanks