Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband is not working properly and is very slow as confirmed by you urgent attention required

nickseymour
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

Having spent three hours on a call to TalkTalk yesterday I need confirmation that an Openreach Broad Band Engineer has been booked to come and look at the line as we suspect that it need resetting and the Talk Talk engineer will not be able to do this as the speed on the line is virtually non-existent.  I was told yesterday that an appointment would be booked for the 20th October but have had no confirmation and this needs to be with an openreach broardband engineer.  Have to say at the moment so not impressed with the Talk Talk service to date which given the time spent trying to get through yesterday and this process appears to be shockingly non-responsive.

If someone could respond from TalkTalk it would be appreciated otherwise what is the point of this community.

Thanks

Jacqui

Jacqui Seymour
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi nickseymour

I have posted on your topic here

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Debbie, you closed this as a duplicate thread and yet we have still had no communication from Talk Talk about the issue.  Our Broadband download is 1.56 and upload is 0.56.  Our telephone number included in the details that you can access is the number the Broadband line is on.  We have still had no communication from Talk Talk indicating an engineer will visit and it needs an Openreach Broadband person to reset the line we think as it is not working.

Talk Talk have been unresponsive.  We had a text message saying we have confirmed the appointment by text and yet we have not actually had the text confirming any appointment.

Massive sympathies for the difficulties Talk Talk are having but quite frankly your customer service is appalling and the inability to get any reply is shocking.

Jacqui

Jacqui Seymour
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4
0 Likes