cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Broadband not live despite saying it is?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Earlier on today around 14:00 my father rang to ask why we hadn't been connected yet, to which he was assured we would be connected by 17:00-18:00. We waited for a long while up until 20:00 and still, there was no connection.

It says that we are live, but the broadband still flashes red. I tried to get in contact with them via live chat and that was unavailable, so I rang them, went through the phone process, though I hadn't got a call back. The text they did send said that there was no issue with the lines.

Diploma in Psychology, currently in college studying to become a Counsellor.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi AprylStockbridge,

Welcome to the Community 

I've checked our systems and you seem to be connected now, is everything OK at your end?

Chris

Highlighted
First Timer

@OCE_Chris It's not, no. We're still having issues with it connecting. We were on the phone earlier again and they said they were going to send out an engineer tomorrow, but my father then recieved a text message saying that we've already had the engineer out when we haven't.

Not to mention every time I try to contact via the online chat it's constantly unavailable.

Diploma in Psychology, currently in college studying to become a Counsellor.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing problems, do you have a connection at all? Is the connection intermittent?

Thanks

Chris