Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Broadband not working

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

I moved my services when I moved house on the 6th of March. I got my broadband working for two days then it stopped working.

I contacted the technical team who kept pushing me from pillar to post. After 5 day I had just had enough and decided to move to another provider. Within a few hours, I got an email from talktalk about exit fees and this was followed up by a letter in the post ( how swiftly they acted). Then on Monday, I got a call for the case management team to switch back with the promise that everything will be done to solve the problem. I cancelled my order with the other company and was given 48 hours for a call back with updates. Yesterday, I contacted talk talk several times for feedback. I had to hold on for an hour at one point.

I then tried the chat line only to receive a message that they are assisting other customers so they cannot respond to me. Later on in the night a got another text message that the chat lines are close in line with gov't measures.

I work with the NHS and I am providing staff and patient support online so I seriously need my internet working plus kids have online assignments since the schools were closed which they have not been able to do because. I would like someone to get back to me as a matter of urgency.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mymykus,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks