Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Broadband problems

7 REPLIES 7
Joanna1989
Chatterbox

My broadband is not connecting, I have a flashing amber light and every so often it’s flashing amber and green. I need my internet  for work and I have no home phone to check whether I have a dial tone. I need desperate help x

Joanna
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you add the home phone number to your Community Profile so we can identify and test your line.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Joanna1989
Chatterbox
I have just done this thank you
Joanna
OCE_Karl

Hi

I'm not seeing an issue remotely.  I'll get a replacement router out to you asap so this can be ruled out.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Joanna1989
Chatterbox
I did plug in a router I had here it’s an old Vodafone one but nothing! both of my neighbours are also having problems as well with no internet. One is with talk talk the other with another provider
Joanna
OCE_Karl

Hi

OK, a router is on the way for testing.

If others have an issue nearby then there may be an outage on the BT side.

We have no reports of an outage at the moment.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Joanna1989
Chatterbox
How can we find out please? I’ve only been with Talk talk for around 2 weeks and the internet has been fine? It’s suddenly stopped working the same time as both my neighbours and I don’t know about others as we are all on lockdown.
Joanna
OCE_Debbie

Hi Joanna1989

Please let us know once you have received and tested with the replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie