Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband service

paulshort1979
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have held my last payment as my Broadband is not at the speeds you promise. It has not been since it was connected. I have tried all your online tools. It has not been resolved. I have managed to get through to technical and have been cut off. This is not acceptable as a service. I’m very disappointed. I suggest that you contact me to resolve your faults if you wish for payment. I expect compensation. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi paulshort1979

I would suggest calling our Customer service Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046 regarding the withheld payment.

Regards.

0 Likes

paulshort1979
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

I’m getting between 25-40 download and between 1-3 upload. I get messages to say I have no internet 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi @paulshort1979

Sorry that you are unhappy. 

Withholding payment will cause more problems, as admin fees will eventually be applied and potentially a restriction will ben placed on the line. .   

What speeds are you getting at your side? The Minimum Guaranteed Peak Download Throughput Speed (mbps) for your line is showing as 55.2mbps. 

Post in the broadband section and the team may be able to help with this.

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 5

@paulshort1979 

If you don't pay, you'll get your service restricted, that is what you can expect.

Once you report a fault or speeds below the guaranteed minimum, TT have 30 days to fix it or if they cannot, you can leave without penalty.

You do not get compensation for slow speeds.

There is no staff support here at weekends, so in the meantime please complete your community profile, your landline number is essential, click your avatar to start.

Staff do not offer a callback service, all replies will be here.

0 Likes