Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband speed is only 2 mb

nickseymour
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 6

Broad band speed is only 2mb.  Disaster as I have to work from home.  Spent 2.5 hours on a call this morning and conclusion was an engineer would be sent.  Earliest date was the 20th October how do I get confirmation this appointment has been booked as your voice responding team could not confirm the appointment by email.

Jacqui Seymour
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi nickseymour

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I can see that an Openreach engineer visit has been arranged for 21/10/2020 AM  (8am - 1pm)

Please let us know how you get on following this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 2 of 6

This has been done we still have no internet service download is 1.56 and upload 0.56.  It needs a Broadband engineer to be booked to reset the line.  Has this been booked for the 20th October as we were advised it would be.  Shocking that we are paying for no service and cannot get talk talk to actually talk to us.  This process is appalling and your customer service director should be made aware of the issues with trying to get communications from Talk Talk.

Jacqui

Jacqui Seymour
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi nickseymour

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6
Thank you I have updated my profile to include the details. I need confirmation that an Openreach Broad Band Engineer has been booked to come and look at the line as we suspect that it need resetting and the Talk Talk engineer will not be able to do this as the speed on the line is virtually non-existent. This service is really awful to use as I cannot seem to get through on a telephone line to someone to get an engineer booked and no one can confirm that an appointment has been booked. I was told yesterday that an appointment would be booked for the 20th October but have had no confirmation. Have to say at the moment so not impressed with the Talk Talk service to date which given the time spent trying to get through yesterday and this process appears to be shockingly non-responsive.
Jacqui Seymour
0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @nickseymour ,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.