Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband - worst I've ever had

dcinek
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 12

In december I've moved from EE to TalkTalk... to get a >110Mbps  broadband. It tooks 5 months to TalkTalk and BT to sort out the connection. With EE there was not a single hour without a service. WIth TalkTalk I had days!!! without it. After all in May it was sorted - I thought so as I was getting >110Mbps stable connection... 

Please see my line current line speed - it dropped  AGAIN...TalkTalk_July.JPG

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi dcinek

Thanks for confirming your details.

Please can you also provide your availability for this visit AM and PM?

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Hi Darek

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange an engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

I know that line test is not showing anything...

Here is the speed reported by your website:

dcinek_0-1634894150554.png

Please book an appointment.

Darek

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Hi Darek

Apologies for this.

The line test is not detecting any faults. Would you like me to arrange an Openreach engineer visit?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi Debbie,

can we resurrect this topic and sort out my broadband? 

I'm still getting 97Mbps on the router and 91Mbps on PC.

When I was on holiday I turned off my router and modem. When I came back speed was around 143Mbps! Min guaranteed speed in contract is 110Mbps...

I'm paying full monthly fees since beginning but I'm not getting what is agreed in the contract. 

Cheers Darek 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi dcinek

Thanks for confirming your details.

Please can you also provide your availability for this visit AM and PM? I can then arrange this visit.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi dcinek

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange the engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi Michelle,

of course I want to go ahead. Please let me know when would it be possible?

Regards

Darek

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hello,

Ok. If you would like to go ahead with this then please let us know and we can confirm some details with you.

Thanks

0 Likes

dcinek
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 12

Hi Karl,

fell free - probably tomorrow afternoon I'll be able to confirm when it will be possible.

I've got0 faith that it will change anything.

I was already visited by at least 5 BT engineers and 6 from Talk Talk?!

I've spent (waisted) tenths of hours on your support chat talking to people who don't know what is a difference between modem, router and switch ... I've spent probably about similar time on phone... 

My broadband speed graph between 24th of April till now looks like Bitcoin price in last 3 years...

dcinek_0-1626216144137.png

Unfortunately I'm still paying the full amount of money  for a fraction  of service which you are providing...

Regards

Dariusz

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi, 

sync speed is at 74mb.  This is below the minimum guaranteed speed for your line and will require an engineer.

would you like to arrange this now ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes