Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Ss55gav
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

As a brand new member I’m just wondering is the service always this bad? I don’t mean coverage, I mean the customer service

2 weeks to deliver a router, then they have said it’s been delivered when it hasn’t!!? No online help available, no chats working, it’s a shambles

who can help??

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Ss55gav

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Phone help is available Monday to Saturday, not Sunday at the moment, @Ss55gav.

Open from 9am:

03451 720046 or 03451 720088

Chat is available from 9am every day. Full details of opening hours and the link are on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Forum staff may take a couple of days to reach your thread as they work from oldest to newest posts, and there is usually a backlog after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Ss55gav,

Staff here on the community will be able to help, but this community does not offer 'real time' support, so it will usually take staff here a day or two to respond.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post within a working day or two.