Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Andy Horsfall
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

We have just moved house and our internet is playing up.

A BT engineer came to turn on our line. This took a while but he said it was good as he left.

I couldn’t find my router at the time (deep in packing boxers) but when I came to plug it in all the lights are blinking less the internet light (see photo below).

Talk talk customer service have said the line is okay and when I follow the (recommended) setup instructions everything is as it should be. 

Please help!

image.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Andy,

Ok. I've completed a radius resync now. Could you try powering down the router for a full 30 minutes and then try and re-connect again please.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Router is switched on. We don’t have a physical landline phone to connect to check for a dial tone.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Andy,

I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault. Is the router currently switched on? Do you have a dial tone?

Thanks

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Andy Horsfall,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.