Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Connect to Work VPN

dappadan
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 7

Hi, I,ve been sent to work from home again and my laptop will not connect to the work VPN. It works fine in the office and using a hotspot to my phone but not directly with my talktalk router. Please help.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

I'm so sorry for the delay, I'll get this out to you now, should arrive in the next 24-48 hrs.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi, can you tell me when I might receive my new router please? I'm still unable to access my work vpn and it's becoming a bit of a strain on my job.

Thanks

0 Likes

dappadan
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 7

Yes please

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like us to send a Huawei Wifi Hub for testing purposes? We would also send a router returns bag so that one of the routers can be returned.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi, I've tried all the options in the 'Using a VPN' sectioon but no joy 😞

I'm using a Sagemcom FAST 5364 and the VPN is a Microsoft PPTP VPN.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @dappadan,

What model of router do you have ?, and what VPN software are you trying to use ?.

There are a few things to try here. Make sure you check the HomeSafe settings.

The TalkTalk staff on this community will be able to help, they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.