Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't start Home Move process because of Pending Order on Account

auntiechrissie1
Team Player
Message 14 of 14

I have been given a moving date and have tried to start the Home Move process.  Unfortunately, and despite weeks of wrangling over an order I never wanted, which caused a loss of internet service for more than two weeks, and which has supposedly now been cancelled, inefficient Talk Talk is still showing the order as pending on my Account.  I need this order removed from my account as soon as possible so that I can start the Home Move process. 

Christine Perry
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14
0 Likes

auntiechrissie1
Team Player
Message 2 of 14

Thanks Arne, that's great.  Credit where credit is due, my home move with Talk Talk has gone very smoothly indeed - thank you very much.

Christine Perry
0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Hi @auntiechrissie1

Thanks for the update,  The TV charge has now been removed. 

Regards

auntiechrissie1
Team Player
Message 4 of 14

Hi Arne, my service appears to have gone live at my new address, thank you very much.  Could you now please remove the TV charge from my account, as I will not be using the TV service.

Many thanks.

Christine Perry
0 Likes

Message 5 of 14
0 Likes

auntiechrissie1
Team Player
Message 6 of 14

Thank you, Arne, that's very helpful.  I'll progress the home move and then come back to you to remove the TV charge.

Christine Perry
0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Hi @auntiechrissie1

The TV charge can be removed once the order has been completed, If you post back on this thread I can remove it once the service has gone live at the new property. 

Alternatively the home move team can manually place the order over the phone and leave off the TV charge. 

Hope that helps.

0 Likes

auntiechrissie1
Team Player
Message 8 of 14

Thank you very much for your help.  I’ve had so many long telephone conversations with Talk Talk (usually ending up right back where we started), I’ll wait for a response from the Community team for now, but will revisit tomorrow.

Christine Perry

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 9 of 14

@auntiechrissie1, if there's no way to remove it at the time, staff on here will help later.

You can also ring up to get it removed:

03451 720046, after 9am. 

At least you have logged the issue on here for the record. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

auntiechrissie1
Team Player
Message 10 of 14

Surprise, the Order Pending status has now disappeared!  It's a blooming miracle!

I can now progress further with the Home Move process, but the software insists on adding £4.00 per month for Talk Talk TV, which I don't want and don't currently have.  I can't see any way of removing it, can you help please?  This is tortuous.

Christine Perry
0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Hi @auntiechrissie1

There is currently no open orders on your account, where are you seeing the open order?  

0 Likes

auntiechrissie1
Team Player
Message 12 of 14

OK, thank you for your message.  Let’s hope they can sort this out quickly - I have very little confidence left in Talk Talk.  Can’t wait for. My contract to end. ☹️

Christine Perry
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 13 of 14

@auntiechrissie1, look out for a reply on THIS thread when staff return on Monday. 

I'll move the duplicate out of the way.

Staff do not usually respond on the forum at weekends. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes