Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

tedco63
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Who can I actually speak to who will just cancel my service. Calling in only results in whoever I speak to saying it needs to be escalated and to wait for someone to contact me, can't tell me when that will be and can't give me a reference to the call for my records. No way to email, no way for online chat. 

Why, in gods name, is cancelling a service made such a chore these days, don't want people to leave, don't have upgrade deals worse than starting new with new suppliers. 

Customer service is dead. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 5

@tedco63 I would suggest if you want to cancel your service then just say "cancel your service."

0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 2 of 5

@tedco63 , I would suggest that when you call, at the point where the automated system asks you to state the reason for your call, say "Loyalty Team" - That should get you straight through to the right people to cancel your service.

I note, however, that you talk about not being able to get a good deal. Does that mean you have already spoken to the Loyalty Team about an upgrade/renewal? If not, then why not ask them what they can do for you before making the decision to leave.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 5
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

The only people who can place the cancellation are the Customer Loyalty Teams.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes