Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cancelled Package, Still Charged

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

I'm aware that this occurred nearly 5 years ago, however I am still paying this debt and have only just been informed that I may be entitled to a refund.

Shortly before moving house on November 2015 I rang Talktalk requesting that they move my package to the next house. They informed me that they couldn't move my address and switched off my internet with no compensation for the remaining payment for that month. I received an email regarding my package being updated. As a result of this I cancelled my direct debit.

I was charged for the following two months, plus late payment fee, plus interest, before my debt was sold on to Lowell. I was only notified of this via email, which I had no way of accessing at the time.

I am unable to see my payment history or usage history with Talktalk due to the debt being moved to Lowell.

Is there anything I can do about this?

Thank you for reading

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mandy C1

If the account has been passed to an agency then the account at our side will be completely closed, and any payment history will not be shown in the account as it was handled by agency, you may be able to contact them for the payment history. 

Any refunds will also be the responsibility of the agency.

Regards