Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect to work Remote Desktop

Pete25
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I can see that lots of people are having this problem. I have the Fibre TalkTalk hub. The scam protection and virus protection TalkTalk provide have been taken off but it makes no difference. Seeing as this is a common problem and it is a time of international crisis with lots of people working at home, TalkTalk need to fix it. Thanks.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Pete25

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk telephone number.

Can you tell me that happens when you try to connect to VPN - any errors etc.  Does the connection succeed but then you cannot browse etc or is the connection refused ?

What VPN software are you using - Cisco Anyconnect etc ,  Microsoft Remote Desktop etc.

Thanks  

Debbie

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi Pete25

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk telephone number.

Can you tell me that happens when you try to connect to VPN - any errors etc.  Does the connection succeed but then you cannot browse etc or is the connection refused ?

What VPN software are you using - Cisco Anyconnect etc ,  Microsoft Remote Desktop etc.

Thanks  

Debbie

Divsec
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Pete25 welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day in the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account.

Have you tried changing DNS settings? Using 3rd Party DNS 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.