Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco AnyConnect VPN issues

Sam_W94
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi there,

I am currently using the DSL-3782 router for my broadband. All my devices connect fine except for my work laptop which uses Cisco AnyConnect VPN.

I've had a look on the other messages and it seems like this router is not compatible with VPN and a new, different router needs to be sent out to resolve this problem.

I have contacted the telephone support team and they directed me here. How do I go about getting a different router sent to me?

Thanks,

Sam

Sam
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Sam

Thank you, I have now updated your router firmware.

Please can you retest and let us know how you get on?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your reply. I've factory resetted my router using the pinhole setting - what should I do know?

Thanks,

Sam

Sam
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Sam

Apologies for this.

We now have firmware which should resolve this issue. Please can you factory your reset router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds, I can then try and update your router firmware.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi Sam, welcome to the community. Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during tomorrow, in the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number if necessary it is used to identify your account.

I do believe that there is now a trial firmware update which will help with your issue, this could be put out to you once your account is identified.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes