would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cisco VPN connectivity DSL-3782 router

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi TalkTalk Community,

I have a DSL-3782 router & as per other posts it does not work with my Cisco VPN.  I spent a very frustrating session on the online chat with the advisor telling me that there was no problem with my Internet connection & that TalkTalk don’t help fix this.  However, I have seen from other posts that you can send a replacement router that does not have this problem.  I am not a computer expert & don’t understand anything about changing packet sizes or whatever & would need help in implementing any changes on my current router’s settings.  Given you don’t help with this sort of thing, please could you send me a replacement router?

Looking at similar posts, here is a bit more information about my problem: 

The firmware version I am running is 1.10t

ClareP1_0-1576150519598.png

I have logged onto http://192.168.1.1/ but not been able to find where it says what the DNS servers are set to within the internet settings – I’ve been going round in circles!

On a similar post Debbie sent a replacement router HG633 to see if that worked.  Please could you send me an improved router too?

Many thanks

Clare

Clare
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Claire, welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during tomorrow in the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number if necessary it is used to identify your account.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi ClareP1

Apologies for this. I can send you a HG633 router.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer
Updated as requested.
Many thanks
Clare
Clare
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Clare

Thank you 🙂

The HG633 router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie