Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complain

julitaan154
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I had an appointment with engineers to connect my router and tv router with WEB. 

Engineers came to my house on 8a.m. They started working, they told me that there was a problem with Web in the basement. They tried to figure out the problem in the basement, they were only twice at my flat for just only few minutes and did nothing I think. When they came to the basement or somewhere else, they dissapeared and didn’t come back and let me know about the situation. They even didn’t unpack boxes with internet and tv routers. I was waiting for them till 2-3p.m. but they didn’t come back and let me know about anything. It’s ridiculous situation because I’ve paid for that and I can’t use my internet and tv. Please try to solve this situation as soon as it’s possible. I tried to connect the router and switch on my Internet but it doesn’t work.

2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi julitaan154,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @julitaan154,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is to be provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.