Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Complaints of poor terrible service

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

So im going to put this short im not your average tech user im your gamer whos custom built his PC spent hours on end with tech. Work in tech selling broadbands at PC World to have some of the worst customer service and 2 hours of my day wasted on a phone call with multiple agents a promise of a manager calling me today on the day to receive nothing in returns. I have had nothing but issues for 9 months and thought it was my broken tech to find a post with the same issues on a wired connection being slower then a wireless connection significantly. I work full time in this lockdown and have sold broadbands of talk talk in store at where i work. I spent two hours of my time today asking can you please get me in contact with the network team and request over and over to have my connection routing changed to be responded with "We just going to do some checks" i tell the people it is done already by another person and that the guy on the forum with identical issues even said they didnt find anything in the line. Its just the way it was set up. However i accepted it knowing i work in retail theyre following procedure. However procedure is not *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* me over saying a manager will call me just to never have him call just to get me off the phone. Until this is rectified i cannot go and sell talk talk broadbands in store with any confidence because of the lack of quality customer service. All i wanted was to have a decent connection and gave them the answers they just had to do it and refused. No offers of compensation, no willingness to make my situation better just do this do that and waste my time so more at that.  

Highlighted
Philosopher

What do you mean by having "my connection routing changed" ?

It is not clear from your post what the exact problem is either.

What service do you have and what router are you using ?

Martin
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Villain,

Welcome to the community 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. If you'd like assistance can you please give a brief description of your issue and can you update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris