Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

D-link DSL 3782 VPN connection issue

6 REPLIES 6
First Timer

Hello,

When I connect to the VPN I lose internet connection. I could connect from a firend's house who also has TalkTalk, so it must be something to do with my router. I have read some threads of customers that are facing a similar issue and I tried using wired connection but it didn't resolve my problem.

Can you please assist me on that?

Thanks in advance!

Vasia

VT
Community Star

Hi @vasia 

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi vasia

Apologies for this.

I have ordered you a replacement router (different make and model) Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

First Timer

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your response. I got an email that it will arrive tomorrow so I will let you know if my issue is resolved with the new router.

Many thanks,

Vasia

VT
First Timer

Hi Debbie, 

I received the new router today and I can connect to the internet/ vpn without an issue. 

Thanks for sorting this out!

Vasia

VT

Hi vasia

That's great news, I'm glad that this is now working.

Debbie 🙂