Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DSL-3780 firmware old version (1.19t)?

5 REPLIES 5
Chatterbox
Hello,

I am seeing warning about my parents router (the D-Link DSL-3780) which is apparently on a firmware version which is at risk of attack (1.19t)?

I have tried to update this but it seems this router is not supported anymore on the D-Link website as it doesn't have the 3780 in their list of products, and i can't find it anywhere else.

Does anyone know where the most recent firmware is?

Thanks

Mike
Community Star

V1.19 is the latest firmware & it fixes all known security vulnerabilities. However, if you know of any specific vulnerabilities, let me know & I'll get the OCEs involved for you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mike1233

If you add the telephone number (for your parents) in the Private Notes section of your Community Profile then I can check the firmware version for you.

Thanks

Debbie

Chatterbox

Hi @OCE_Debbie,

Thank you for checking, the landline number for my folks is there in my profile.

Mike

Chat Champion
I had the same problem with AVAST SECURITY constantly telling me the router was vulnerable despite being told otherwise from talk talk.Anyhow replacement router cured these warnings,so maybe with a bit of luck a new router might be the answer `might be`good luck.
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mike 

Your folks router is running the latest firmware.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE