Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Disappionted with TalkTalk Customer Service

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

I wrote to Tristia CEO regarding my disappointment  with an overcharge,which she delegated to her C Relations person, this being a couple of weeks ago.

Everyday they send me the same email  response informing me that they have tried to contact me to no avail. Each time I have responded to them with the information that they have requested which I am sure they have already i.e telephone number, email addy!

I have now accumulated seven of these emails and I have written to Tristia 3 more times but nothing happens.

I went onto online chat and was offered all kinds of nice things like super fast Broadband etc. To which I agreed.

I have mentioned this to all parties but they have no knowledge of it at all despite me sending them a copy of the online chat.

No wonder on Watchdog last night Talktalk came out the worst ob Customer Complaints.

TalkTalk Im still waiting for you to redeem yourself! Sad! been with them many years but this takes the biscuit!

David

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi remy223

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks