Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENGINEER TIME SLOT

Rhiarna
Team Player
Message 11 of 13

Hello , I have an engineer due to come today however I haven’t received any sort of time slot of when he/she should be arriving could someone please help me with this as I have waited for this appointment for over a month 

Rhenry
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hello I am with 3 but have no way of getting in contact with them 

thank you for your help engineer attends tomorrow I really appreciate it 

Rhenry
0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

Hi Rhiarna 

My understanding is that all providers have agreed to offer some new, generous mobile and landline packages to ensure people are connected and the most vulnerable continue to be supported. For example, some of these packages include data boosts at low prices and free calls from their landline or mobile.

Which mobile service provider are you using?  It would be worth making contact and advising them of the situation and your need to rely on mobile data to stay in touch.  Is your employer aware and are they willing to help?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Yes I am using internet data which has become very expensive for this month but has been needed for work 

Rhenry
0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

Hi Rhiarna 

Understood.

We'll have to try and find out what the contingency plans are for this situation. It will need TalkTalk to liaise with Openreach and advise you. I assume you're currently using mobile data for Internet access or are you accessing some other way?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

Newly built installation thank you

Rhenry
0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

This is all a completely new building. No internet or broad band  , does this mean no one is able to come out to install internet ? 

Rhenry
0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

I expect that's an Openreach install.

Do you have an existing broadband / phone service that's still working?  If so, who is the service provider?  Or is this a newly built house installation?

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

@Gondola  hello thank you for getting back to me 

it is for talk talk internet installation I have my router here also 

Rhenry
0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Hello thank you for getting back to me 

it’s for a time slot to install my broadband internet from talk talk thank you 

Rhenry
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 10 of 13

Hi @Rhiarna 

Is this appointment for an Openreach or TalkTalk (Qube) Eningeer?  I'll escalate for TalkTalk to advise what's happening.

However, heads up that except for special cases to get you connected, Openreach are minimising home visits for safety reasons. I'd expect it's the same for TalkTalk engineers.

We'll see if we can get an answer for you.

0 Likes

Rhiarna
Team Player
Message 12 of 13

Hi I have a engineer appointment today. I haven’t been given a 2 hour time slot will he still be coming ? Thank you 

Rhenry
0 Likes

Rhiarna
Team Player
Message 13 of 13

Hi I have an engineer appointment today however I haven’t been given my 2 hour time slot could any one help me ? Will he still be coming out today ? 

Rhenry
0 Likes