Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension broadband deactivation date.. emergency

Sijuchan
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi all, 

I am moving house on 11/10/2021. I have move talk talk broadband connection to new address. But my internet only live on new address only on  20/10/2021. Is there is any way to extend my deactivation on old address date on 11/10/2021. Or please stop deactivation on old address. me and wife working on critical project and working from home .  So it's so emergency to have internet. Please any way help... It's so urgent. Any one help meee

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Sijuchan,

Thanks for answering the security questions, I've sent you a PM requesting a little more information 

Chris

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi Sijuchan,

I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can look into this further

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

@Sijuchan, we are just a few minutes before midnight,  so very nearly 11th October right now. 

There is no professional support from Talktalk at this time of night.

Staff may pick up this thread first thing in the morning, but phone help and Chat don't open till 9am.

Sorry, but you will find your service is deactivated on Monday as planned and you will need to make other arrangements to access the internet until your service is up and running in your new home. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes