Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

FAST 5364 Firmware Upgrade

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi,

I have received the FAST 5364 this morning, I need DHCP reservations and have read through a number of posts stating that it is available in the latest firmware.  I have tried rebooting and also pressing the reset button to reset the router, but it is still running version SG4K10001400t.

Could you send the latest version of firmware to the router please.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Firmware should be updated.  The update process will usually run overnight so with a new router the firmware would usually update automatically in the early hours.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Now showing version SG4K10002808t

Thanks for your quick help, it's very much appreciated.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Glad to help.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE