Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Router has finally died.

bench
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

After quite commonly requiring restarts to restore connectivity, tonight it did it twice in a row, after turning off the power this time it did not power back on.

I am hoping you can get me another sent out ASAP to resume service.

Thanks.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi bench

No problem, please let us know how the connection compares with the replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie 🙂

0 Likes

bench
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 10

Oh my bad Debbie, should have used copy and paste haha. Thanks for getting that sorted so fast. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi bench

Thanks for adding your account number. You have 2 digits of your telephone number the wrong way round, this is why I couldn't locate the details from the telephone number you provided.

I have ordered you a replacement router, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

bench
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 10

I already added my phone number there but you should see the account number there now.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi bench

Please can you add your TalkTalk account number to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

bench
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 10

I just checked and it has both my mobile and my landline number. I went to My Settings again to confirm and pressed save once again. I don't know what to tell you. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi bench

I can't locate any details with the telephone number provided. Please can you check this again to make sure you have entered the correct landline number?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

bench
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 10

I updated it just before posting, thanks Debbie. 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi bench

I'm sorry to hear this.

Have you added the correct landline number to your Community Profile? (please do not post the number on this thread)

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes