ANSWERED
Highlighted
Team Player

Hi @OCE_Debbie - yes please!

many thanks.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Tammy,

I've ordered the extenders, they should be with you within a couple of days but please allow up to 5 working days for delivery (you should also receive a returns bag but if you don't please let us know and we'll send one separately

Chris

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Chris,

We are also having problems with extender kit. We have had it for a few months and it has been fine, but lately broadband speed in the rooms that rely on it has been awful - les than 1Mb download. I reset the extender and now it isn't working properly/at all. I have followed the instructions on the video several times, reset the router, done everything I can think of. The Powerline light (the one with the little house symbol) isn't coming on on either the transmitter or receive, so I assume the problem is with the kit making contact with the router? I spent an hour on online chat with Talktalk Help last night and got nowhere - guy ended up telling me I'd have to pay for an engineer's visit, which doesn't seem fair to me. Can you help? Thanks, Tom

Highlighted

Hi Tom,

Can you start your own thread and update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
First Timer

glad to - but how do I start my own thread?

Community Star

To create your own thread, go to the main page for the board in question & click the "Start a topic" button.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
First Timer

Would that change over time though? They solved our poor wifi speed when we first  got them. In addition, doesn't the fact that the Powerline light isn't coming on imply there's something wrong with the kit?

But, yes, thanks for the offer of help - I'll try anything!

Highlighted

Hi tom,

Please let us know once you've created your own thread and we can look into this further for you and offer some further advice 🙂

Thanks