Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Getting kicked from online games - PS4

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I've been trying to play NBA 2K19 online for several days now and every time im in the middle of a match it kicks me out of the match with a bunch of error codes. The internet itself doesnt actually drop out or anything. Other games seem to work which is weird. I have tested the game on a different broadband (mums house has Virgin broadband) and worked just fine with no disconnections. only at my flat on talktalk it keeps kicking me out. Any solutions?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I’ve added my phone number to the profile

Highlighted

Hi damianadze 

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've checked and your router has the latest firmware version. I have also completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults.

I can send a HG633 router for testing to see how the connection compares, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Yes please that would be great!!

Highlighted

Hi damianadze

The HG633 router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Great to hear. Will it be delivered sometime by Monday/Tuesday because the weekends coming up? Or could there be a chance it’s delivered tomorrow?

Highlighted

Hi damianadze

You should receive this router either tomorrow or Monday.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox

It worked thank you! what do i do with the old router? Can I keep it for future in case this one breaks?

Highlighted

Hi

Keep hold of the old router for now, for testing if this is needed.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hello i have the exact same problem i have the d link router its not working could i please recieve a router?

Highlighted

Hi maacciek

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
First Timer
Hi Karl,

Im having the same issue as above, I've made my own thread with no reply, could you please help?

Thanks
Highlighted
Community Star

@EzeldinSalem The reason that you haven't had a reply is because you posted on Friday evening and the support team don't generally work weekends. You can expect a response early next week.