Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Ground Hog day

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Has anyone got ideas how to get out of a poor service cycle. I have had no internet for 21 days, service team responsive but keep doing same tests. Have sent me 3 new routers, escalated to a case manager twice and sent out an Openreach engineer who diagnosed the fault at the exchange that TalkTalk engineer is only authorised to fix and they haven’t acted on it. Well, apart from sending me another router and putting me into another spiral of testing router, case manager etc .....

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I have been with talktalk from the start and will say if everything is working fine talktalk is a good ISP but the second something gos wrong talktalk make a small problem even worse.

The only way i am know of getting out of a poor service cycle is by getting my dead lock letter and putting in complaints at every level i can and changing ISP when my contract runs out in a few months.

Talktalk now give out the vibe ...." we are cheapest ... so expect to have rotten customer service"

Highlighted
First Timer
Thanks
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Slater1,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Would you like us to look into this fault for you?

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks