Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE POSTAL ENVELOPE FOR RETURNING ROUTER

Shaurya Gotewal
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I got in touch with TalkTalk on 3rd September 2021 to know about the broadband packages and got a confirmation that my order has been placed and that I can cancel it within 20 days. So,  within the next 2-3 days I called TalkTalk to cancel my order. On the 6th of September 2021, I got an email from TalkTalk that said my order has been successfully canceled and I should be receiving a returns bag. However, it has not been delivered to me yet. 

Please let me know what should be done, now?

Thanks!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

I'll request a returns bag is sent out to you.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Alright!
Thanks!

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 6

Go to this page and "Launch profile wizard"

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile

If TT allocated you a landline number you can add that in the appropriate field.

Message 4 of 6

Thank you for your response!
Can you please let me know how do I do it? I have not used TalkTalk before and don't know how to add info in the 'Community Profile' and 'Private Notes' section.

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6

@Shaurya Gotewal  put your name, address in your community profile and your order number in the Private Notes section.

Once completed, wait for a reply here, do not make any more topics please, your second post 15 minutes after this one was not needed.

Thanks