Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

HELP ME!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Help me with my Talk Talk Fiber Broadband Please.

Hi so I've had Talk talk for nearly one month and we are getting issues with Connection. From speeds at 5-10 Mbps to 20-30Mbps it Changes every time we do a speed check.

Also every 30mins to 1hr The internet will just kick everyone off of it and start flashing yellow. Why is this happening to us?

we have tried plugging a house phone In and yes it dose have a di tone but the wifi just won't turn on.. we have had a new router sent out cos they thought we had a broken router But it was same as before we have tried everything even a engineer came out and still no FIX

A Cornwell
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Anita 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated our profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox
That's done now
A Cornwell
Highlighted

Hi Anita

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults but I can see a high number of re connections on the line. This can affect the sync speed.

Is your router currently connected at the test socket? Which router are you using? (make and model)

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox

It's the FAST 5364-3.T8

yeah it's connected to a BT Openreach MK4 

A Cornwell
Highlighted

Hi Anita

Would it be possible to remove the face plate and connect the router at the test socket using a microfilter?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox
We have already tried that soon as a microfilter is connected the box will not work just flashes orange at the min it is flashing orange and it’s connected without the microfilter
A Cornwell
Highlighted

Hi Anita

Thanks for your reply. I have escalated this fault over to our Network Team and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi Anita

The next step will be to arrange a BT Openreach engineer visit.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie