would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

HG635 firmware update please

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
djmason1610
First Timer

I have v1.11ttb but believe that there is a later version? 

If one could be pushed to my router that would be appreciated.

Thanks

DaveM
Highlighted
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Dave

Your router is supplied by TalkTalk Business (TTB). The Community forum supports only the Home / Consumer customers and has no access to TTB router upgrades.

Your support route is to Call 0800 083 3003 - Mon-Sun 8am-6pm or email customerservices@talktalkbusiness.co.uk

Have a Happy Christmas.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
djmason1610
First Timer

Many thanks for the info @Gondola - I wasn't aware that the community forum was limited to residential customers.

Happy Christmas

Dave

DaveM
Highlighted
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Dave

Yes, for business broadband and voice services from TalkTalk Business (TTB) it's the TTB Support team that provides your total service support.

However, when some more legacy email domains are upgraded in the new year to the TalkTalk Mail platform there will be support in the Email and Webmail section of Community for all users of pipex, homecall, homechoice and toucansurf legacy mail domains.

Some Business users may still be using those legacy domains and they will receive full ongoing support here in Community alongside the Home / Consumer customers that have also retained their use of those specific legacy domains.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Dave

Apologies for the delay.

Have you contacted TalkTalk Business? They should be able to update the firmware for you.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
djmason1610
First Timer

Hi Debbie, thanks for coming back on this.

Yes I contacted TTB but despite various suggestions and checks that my setting were correct they weren't able to upgrade the HG635 remotely. I have now purchased a TalkTalk Wifi Hub  Sagemcom FAST 5364 as I understand it will give me better Wifi coverage than the HG635.

Thanks

David

DaveM
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi David

Thanks for letting know.

Apologies that the firmware could not be updated for this router.

Debbie