Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Move - Router didn't turn up (neither did OpenReach)

gazh1983
Team Player
Message 7 of 7

Hi, 

I scheduled a change in address as well as a new contract for Friday. In the days preceding, my new router (assuming it was ever being sent) was not received at the old or new address. I had no email re postage. 

My current router works in the new home, however. 

I'm not particularly concerned with having a new one for the sake of having one, more the constant texts from Openreach, as well as if the old router is capable of the Fibre upgrade I agreed to. 

Who do I need to contact re this please? 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hello,

Thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Yes Michelle, it's running great. Thanks for all your help everyone! 

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 7

Morning,

The Wifi Hubs are our latest routers. Is everything ok with your connection/speed?

Thanks

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 7

@gazh1983 that router is one of the two latest "HUBs" that TT supply, one is from Sagemcom (bronze front), the other from Huawei (black front).

The both work as modem/router for Fast Broadband and Fibre 35/65 services that come over the phone line.

gazh1983
Team Player
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for your reply @martswain. I am unaware exactly as I'm out of the house now, but it looks very similar to this....

Router

Actually, having checked, it would seem Fibre65 is low down on the list of options, so I should be fine.....(I assume)

Again, thanks for your help. 

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 6 of 7

@gazh1983 

With a home move, you are expected to take your router with you, only if it is not compatible will you get a new one.

What make and model router do you have ?

What service do you have and what, if any, upgrade are you considering ?