cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How about an online fault reporting facility + official fault advisory notifications on site?

2 REPLIES
Job88

My telephone went down before Christmas, but I thought that was because I'd dropped it. I bought a new one online, but that has taken ages to arrive, and when I did try it, I found that wasn't working either. So it hasn't been the phone, it's been a problem with the line! And in the meantime, my broadband is increasingly failing. It's only working for short periods. But when it is working Skype won't let me use Skype to phone TalkTalk to report the fault, there's no online "chat" facilityto report the fault. And there's no email facility to report the fault. And while I can check my service status to see that it's telling me that there's obviously a problem, that can't be translated into an actual report of the fault. Instead, the fantastic (not!) TalkTalksystem apparently thinks that appropriate and acceptable "help and support" is just to refer desperate users to stupidly irrelevant articles that might happen to have either "report" or "fault" somewhere in them. IT IS AN APPALLING DISGRACE!

I walked into my local village to beg the use of someone else's phone to report the fault, and even the phone isn't working!

IF  THERE  IS  A  WIDESPREAD  PROBLEM,, WHERE  IS  THE  NOTIFICATION  ONLINE  TO  TELL  PEOPLE  WHAT'S  HAPPENING?  

I'm not a young anymore, regrettably, and I don't do twitter. But I can't even log into that to try to see if there's any notification because one can't get past the "agree and continue" window re the cookies/privacy issue. Whether you agree or decline, the window just keeps returning and you don't go anywhere else. This whole thing is a bad joke, and it is completely shameful that there isn't an online fault reporting facility already on site. And that there isn't any official major fault advisory notification facility to be checked is also beyond a bad joke. 

hosay299
Insightful One

@Job88 there is this here

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Community Team

Hi Job88,

Really sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. If you'd like to complete your Community Profile we'll be happy to take a look at this for you

Thanks

Chris