Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I contact TalkTalk?

Bunford
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

It seems like only a phone number is offered, whereas because of disabilities I cannot make phone calls.

Are there options to Live Chat or email for support as I have being going round and round the website in circles with the only contact method that keeps popping up being a phone number, which is of no use to me?!?!

Cheers in advance!

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 8

Hi Bunford

Sorry for the delay.

Is there anything that we can help with on the Community?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

@Bunford , Did you manage to get in contact with live chat?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 8

@Yuting, your post has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of the original poster on this thread. 

To avoid chaos and confusion on the forum, you need to start your own thread. 

Under "help with your service" in the menu, choose the billing section and click on start a topic.

Staff will be able to confirm the likely number of days - usually 90, depending on the offer and the site - and you can chase it up again when it becomes due.

It will help a lot if you add your landline phone number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard.

Staff will reply during the week (Monday to Friday).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Yuting
First Timer
Message 4 of 8

I purchased broadband, the effective date is July 23, when can I get 100 pounds of voucher

Screenshot_20210710_203833_com.moneysupermarket.phoenix.jpg

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

You should see this:

Chat now.jpg

If you're not seeing the "Chat now" button, it's probably ad/pop-up blocking in your browser or on your PC.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Thanks for this link. However, there does not appear to be any Live Chat link or email address (and I cannot use phone as I said). There is a Live Chat opening hours, which claims it is open right now, but yet there is no link?!?!

It all just feels unnecessarily difficult to make contact, seemingly due to little or no thought being given to those who have disabilities and unable to use the phone.

0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 7 of 8

Live chat is here: Our update on Coronavirus - TalkTalk Help & Support (that page also includes the current phone and chat support opening hours)

0 Likes