Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How do I get my new Hub firmware upgraded to the the latest version

8 REPLIES 8
Livingstonenow
Popular Poster

I have just received my new Hub (SAGEMCOM Fast 5364-3) in preparation for my new account with TalkTalk but I can't set a DHCP reservation which is essential for my business. The Firmware version is currently SG4K10001400t but I can see from the forum comments that I need at least the SG4K10002600t version. How can I get that or the latest version?

Divsec
Community Star

Hi Livingstonenow, welcome to the community. The firmware you need can be upgraded once your account is active. Until then not a lot can be done as there is no upgrade file supplied.

In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number it is used to identify your account.

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Livingstonenow
Popular Poster
Hi Divsec, and thanks for taking the time to respond. My account is already active and my telephone number is on my community profile. How will I get the firmware upgrade - will someone send me an email with the upgrade file on it?
Regards
Divsec
Community Star

Hi it will be an over the air update.

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Community Team

Hi Livingstonenow,

I'm experiencing some problems communicating with your router at the moment. Can you reboot it and let us know when you've done this and we'll have another go.

Chris

Livingstonenow
Popular Poster

Hi Chris, sorry you couldn't communicate - I had to revert to my previous Router as my Fast 5364-3.T8 won't allow me to reserve/allocate ip addresses to peripherals in the DHCP section which I needed to do. I've reconnected the ttrouter now so you should see it but I do need to install the latest firmware change in order to reserve some ip addresses if you send me the firmware change please.

Also, when viewing the Log (in Maintenance), how do I show the latest entry rather than the first entry? I don't want to have to go through every page to get to the last entries.

Regards

Community Team

Hi Livingstonenow

Apologies for the delay.

I have now updated your router firmware version.

Thanks

Debbie

Livingstonenow
Popular Poster
Community Team