cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How do I get to chat to an expert for urgent help?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Popular Poster

How do I get to chat to an expert for urgent help? I am an NHS worker currently working from home. I need help asap please.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff
Highlighted
Popular Poster
I am an NHS worker with no reliable broadband use - please see report from engineer open reach who visited my house wednesday morning and requested an urgent replacement. According to auto service my fault is now on hold. How am I meant to work from home if you don't fix this issue??
Highlighted

Hi Melanie,

Did the engineer advise that you need a replacement router as we can arrange this for you.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster
I don't understand how to navigate around this site?? I've only registered this morning out of desperation because yet again TalkTalk have failed me!! The engineer has seen my ID and told the technical team I am an NHS worker reliant on my broadband right now. This is disgusting that I am yet again having to chase up this ongoing fault especially at a time like this when my time could and should be put to better use!!
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Updated profile?

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Since I have been having issues since April 2019, but never so important as now. I was also offered compensation on Tuesday by one of the TalkTalk managers who advised he would put the money in my account. Surprise surprise the money is not in my account! Perhaps that could now be reviewed since the amount was based on TalkTalk believing I had no present issue. The day after this, an engineer you sent out was able to evidence the fault and concerns I have been expressing to yourselves for months now. This is unacceptable. TalkTalk have clearly ignored the engineers urgent request. I am in total despair and at my wits end!!
Highlighted

Hi Melanie_12

Did the engineer advise that the router was at fault?

I can order a replacement router and this will take 24-48hrs to arrive, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Yes he did. TalkTalk have not resolved my ongoing complaint. He phoned the technical team from my home as a matter of urgency and advised that the three tests he carried out on his laptop were 'all over the place' and as an NHS worker currently working from home, reliant on my broadband more than ever. They dismissed his request and told him to include it in a report. I can only presume no one has followed up/processed that report.
I would be most grateful if you could arrange this asap. Thanks.
Highlighted

Hi Melanie_12

Thanks for your reply.

The replacement router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie