Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How hard is it to resolve a complaint?!

AnGRyCustOmEr1000
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I have an on going complaint regarding consistent wifi connectivity issues which has been going on for months.

I have spent hours on web chat and phone calls trying to resolve the issue. I have had to take time off work engineer visit which cost me money.

I am sick and tired of speaking to overseas call centres that don't acknowledge my concerns and just tell me they need to run tests, over and over again.

I mentioned in my complaint that due to poor service I want to cancel and do not expect to have to pay for the privilege to do so. The complaint has not been dealt with and connection issues not fixed but my services have been disconnected and I am being billed a huge disconnection fee. This was quite clearly not what I asked for. TalkTalk has not fulfilled their side of the contract and so I stated I wish to end the contract with no further penalty, I absolutely did not give instruction to go ahead and terminate my services.

I have given more than sufficient opportunity for TalkTalk to resolve my Issues but every time it has been a failure. I have no more time or money to give

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi AnGRyCustOmEr1000 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes