Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel during covid

Christun
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Trying to cancel my talktalk broadband. There is no way to do it online and it gives a phone number. Ring the phone number and it says call can't  be completed. Do I just instruct my bank to cancel direct debit? Thanks 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Christun

a fault was affecting some customers from completing their call however this has been resolved and all customers should be able to contact our teams successfully. 

Can you try and contact our Loyalty Teams today and let me know if you face the same issue.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Christun
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your reply. I tried calling 4 times yesterday. Mentioned 'cancellation, leaving talktalk, loyalty team and moving house' as the reasons. It then says it is going to put me through to someone. Then an automated voice says 'your call can not be completed' then the call just ends. I have a new provider coming to my new house and I will no longer need the talktalk package. I wonder if I phoned again and said I was looking to add talktalk would I get an answer? 🙂 ha Thanks 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Absolutely NOT, @Christun.

Because Talktalk billing is in advance, it can take a couple of months to sort things out. You need to keep your Direct Debit in place until you reach a balance of £0.00 in a final bill.

Persevere with 03451 720046 (9am till 7pm, Monday to Friday, till 6pm Saturday, not open Sunday).

You need to wait for preliminary messages to conclude. Speak to the LOYALTY team and say you want to cancel. 

If it's because of the recent price rises, you absolutely have to say so.

Edit: I'll draw this to staff attention, @Christun, as you are not the only customer to mention the problem of getting through on the phone this week.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes